Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ramblings

Been so long since I last saw DGJ. It was fantastic to be able to catch up with her today. We bitch about everything from work to boys and because it's just 2 girlies, boys are just part and parcel of the catchup. But we concluded, or rather she concluded teaching me another lesson in life that I should already know, we're all only after the ultimate happiness in life. No matter what happens, as long as we made our choices and remain happy, everything else will just be worth the while. Now it's her turn to head for Bangkok for her massage and ahh, I miss mine when I was there. Pure indulgence.

Right after that, I had to rush to attend "Media Gibberish's" birthday at Pepperoni Pizzaria. The world is just so small, ran into "Como" from the Bimmer forum over there. They're such a fun bunch, I might just join them this coming Friday for the Meetup/Convoy to Supper. Can't believe how much activities are going on. We'd even be going for a tennis game come Tuesday. This is so much more fun than I expected even before I got myself the set of German horses.

I never thought how stressful work was but somehow, the more I do, the more satisfying it is. But somehow, the fun of the job has vanished without me knowing. Somone once told me, "if you dread going into the office in the morning..." There's just so much truth in this one line. There's just so many redundant reasons I should get out of my mind which are stopping me from going. Unfortunately, I've chosen to stay for the most nonsensical reasons. I'm so sick and tired of everything but isn't that's what life is all about?

I have no more energy to go into an arguement neither do I want to. There're just too many people getting on my nerves. Can someone superglue up their lips or make them disappear for a while so that I can have some peace? Zen! "Felly", go lay out the sand and the solo rock, I need to Ommmmmmmmmmmm...

I need my 12 hour sleep I've been deprived of for a long long time...

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

I run my life with a fundamental contract principle.

"willing and able to"

As long as I am able to coincide the abovesaid conditions into any situation I face. I'm happy. =)

so... *hugs*