Friday, October 05, 2007

Bestest Sweets

Just back from a enormous buffet lunch from where else but our favourite Town Restaurant. I can't even remember how many times has it been for the past month that I've set foot in that riverside restaurant. Lunch stuffed me up like a Christmas turkey and my eyelid feels like they weigh a tonne. I badly need a good nap before heading off to the karaoke session tonight. My mind is wandering... Bed... Mattress... Pillow... ZZzzz

We have just gotten another Aussie girl into this office. Of the 5 consultants currently, we have 3 now and will see the addition soon. As for me, the only local girl around, not serving much purpose. On top of that, we have our favourite girl working from home, so that makes us 5 Aussies, an English chap who got lucky today having lunch with 7 women and finally, me. It's frightening when we catch ourselves blurting phrases in the Aussie accent, makes you wanna burn your tongue with the nearest bottle of acid you can get your hands on. Er, maybe the apple cider would do.

Coming weekend is going to be another crazy one but given that I'd have the whole Saturday not doing anything, I could so catch up on my sleep long overdue. Despite the heavy eyelids, I'm actually in a pretty light mood today. I have nothing I'd wanna think about. The weekend is here and I'm just going to have some fun. And of course, I've got to thank my Fatshark Guru.

The guru is the bestest cuz sweets' the sweetest.

No comments: