Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sheet

Met up with my "Estee Lauder Discount Supplier" last evening and we had a good session of girlie chat and of course, picked up my shopping and taking more orders. Things happen for a reason and I guess if the time is not right, no one can do anything to rush it or to slow it down. I hope she can take care of herself and open up her heart. Like what "FatShark Guru" told me a couple of days back, "Take that heart out of the arse and put it where it supposed to be and it will heal itself." We're always better at analysing someone else's situation, aren't we?

Sitting by the river, many thoughts came to mind. I was obviously in a very confused state. The tears were glimmering at the corner of my eyes but somehow, my alter ego convinced myself that thou shalt not be a weakling and tear. I dropped all thoughts out of my head and didn't give a damn to anyone nor anything. At the end of the day, I stepped into my bedroom with a smile. If I stay away, things will naturally come. It's like relativity, if you don't think about it, time will pass faster.

Had slight food poisoning last night but because I've been eating so much of junk, I have no freaking idea what was the culprit. Feeling weak and dehydrated right now and was very tempted to go on medical leave this morning but I've got to meet a dozen people today so here I am, sitting in the office, my face white as sheet.

I feel like some porridge...

No comments: