Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm Dreaming Of My New Wakeboard

A fulfilling day I must say.

For the past few months, you must have heard me rambling on about wakeboarding. I'm really hooked. Basically, I could cross the wakes without much trouble but today, I could feel like. I was at ease. The posture was right, the approach and the angle felt great and the landings were much better. Every minute of the ride was wholesome and satisfying. I could do this everyday... Or er, every other day. getting old and muscles are so aching.



Look at that board... Haha, you won't have to wait very long to see me in one that belongs to me!!!

Had dinner with my folks earlier. Must say I enjoyed that and despite all the problems they have loaded me with, I just wished that there's more I can do to help them reduce their stress. I suppose just by trying would be sufficient for now. Instantly, I forgave them of all the headaches and pressure that they have given me. I just wanna be the goody daughter that we all hope to be. Maybe I could make it happen...

Gonna dreaming of popping the wake tonight...

No comments: