Monday, October 08, 2007

The 6 Packs Fantasy

The aches and sores resulting from wakeboarding usually hits a day after the very next day for some very weird reason. Maybe cuz we haven't got enough time to rest before the muscles realise that they're overworked. Yesterday was completely different. We were riding early in the morning and had an entire afternoon to rest. Towards the evening, I could already feel slight strains. However, this morning, I was awoken by the pain when I was trying to turn my body. My abs felt like they were transforming into a monster and secretly, I was hoping its power will get divided into a 6 packs or something. From the looks of it, I still only see blubber.

It was pure torture just trying to get my feet on the ground this morning. Apart from the fact that my body feels like it is tearing apart, I needed to take a good rest and not do anything, finishing the aimless Monday with some victorious shopping. Here I am dreaming of the good life while in reality, slogging away in the office.

It's been a while since I last caught a film at the cinema. Not that long ago, honestly, but somehow, felt like sinking myself in the plush cinema seats and catch a good movie. Been wanting to watch "Joshua", "Underdog" and "Death at a Funeral", so if anyone of you would like to find someone to watch any of the above movies, please drag me along...

"Death at a Funeral" is taken... Haha...

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

come by hobart... I'll bring you to all the movies you want. *wink*