Monday, October 15, 2007

Sleepyhead Stuck

Staring blankly out of the window, the rain appears like snow to me. My butt is freezing and it's not naked. The thunderstorm is causing my eyelids to shut itself. The whiplash is hurting me and I feel like a squarish 1980s robot with my head moving only in limited directions in a limited angle.

Wakeboarding yesterday was a painful experience but it is not going to deter me from going. In fact, I'm more hooked than ever. My board was wonderful, a little faster than I'd like it but all in all, I can still deal with it. There were 3 big falls; the last and worst fall was the last one where I face-planted into the water. The impact was so great, I think I lost consciousness for split second and my contacts actually fell out. Worrying if my teeth were still intact, the first thing I did was to run my tongue over my set of crooked teeth. I'm thinking the whiplash has to be a result of the last fall. When I got home, I was nauseas, stoned and I bet I was suffering from mild brain concussion.

All I wanna do now is to go home and have a good night's sleep... I can't think... But I wanna go wakeboarding. I've been typing so many emails today, I almost ended this post with, Best regards!!!

Oh, I'm just a cheesy idiot right inside... I'm a die hard romantic yet really realistic most of the time, don't think I'm the evenly balanced sort. Just at times, I'm just more one than the other...
You are a Romantic Realist

Okay, so you fall in the middle.
You know that love isn't like a greeting card...
Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings.

You are the best of both worlds
Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.
Almost any guy can find balance with you.

No comments: