Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Counting Down...

Almost there... We close officially at 4 today and I'll be rushing home to change before "Breyton" picks me up along with his "Urban Legend Lawyer turned Banker Wifey" who is intending to matchmake me with a litigator tonight. If it means more friends, I don't mind but I don't think I'd wanna date anyone at all at this point in time. I'm happy the way life is but well, more friends always sound good. It's been so long since I last had Pepper Lunch and I'm going to "eat for revenge" tonight.

Just closed another well paid junior one so I'll be laughing my way to the bank next year. Till then, fingers remain crossed and pray hard that nothing goes wrong.

More than half the day was gone with the database still down but all I did today was to get a phone call to tell me the magic word and it made my day. Friday on, I'll have to work even harder on more roles and I'll got nothing more to work on now to make it even bigger. I still have got a month to go before closing and I'm working to get on the next tier. It's all worth the anticipation.

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.


And I thought I'm... My name shall remain a secret... it's so bloody lame but what can I do, I'm so bored and I'm counting down to go home.

No comments: