Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Feeling Like A Rockstar Minus The Sex & Drugs

Signing off 300 or 500 Christmas cards is making me feel like a rock star but I'm not enjoying it a wee bit. My hands are tired and I just want to kill my boss. All these doesn't quite matter and I'm happily signing it because I've put in the big on and there's mid-size one looking really good. Looking at a good Chinese New Year and a nice car. My fingers and toes are cramping up from keeping it all crossed up but I'm not complaining. On the contrary, life's been good and I'm on a roll. For somebody who's born unlucky like me, I'm eternally grateful.

The database's been down the entire day so we're legally slacking. Finally got my butt off the chair and opened myself the CPF investment account. The financial planner must be cursing and swearing behind my back. It took me like 2 months...

I can't wait for tomorrow to come. The major Balaclava session and getting dead drunk...

No comments: