Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Cure of Wakeboarding Withdrawal - More Wakeboarding!

You have heard and seen me whine about my withdrawal syndrome. Guess who I met during my Wednesday Balaclava night?

My wakeboard instructor!


I am going to squeeze in some water time with him this weekend's evening (after all the activities...) since he wants to ride as well. So I'll be riding with the pros and that's free show for you. These guys are good enough for world class wakeboard DVDs and I'll be catching them LIVE. What an exciting thought. I swear I sounded like a broken record when I told "Power Ranger Daddy (the wakeboard instructor)" several times that I really wanna ride and I'm suffering from very severe wakeboarding withdrawal syndrome. Finally, we managed to arrange some slots on Saturday and probably Sunday too. I can't wait!!!

There seem to be an evil flu bug around. Everyone's under the weather even all the way to Sydney and London, almost everyone's been telling me that they are sick. For once, I feel stronger than everyone else but funnily, I was sneezing the whole afternoon yesterday. The sneezing wasn't funny but it was the timing. Whenever the lightning strikes, my nose will start to twitch and whenever the thunder roared, I had to let out a huge sneeze at the same time. Since then, I've been sniffly but still going strong. Trying very hard to top my fluids, (whiskeys included) and during lunch later, I'm going to grab some vitamins to keep this disgusting bug at bay. The sunshine today has worked miraculously for me and finger crossed, I'll stay healthy and be riding like a water baby this weekend.

Get well soon! - Obviously not a message for myself...

My Christmas Wishlist... As all of you will know, this will not be the end of my list haha... But right now, I really only want this.

Introducing... Liquid Force 2008 Jett 132


No comments: