Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jumble Jumble

After a day of lying in bed, I'm now disoriented from an overdose of sleep. Yesterday was a really long day. Started with wakeboarding which I was exhilarated from managing a bigger jump but not quite the two wake jump yet. My instructor did mention that judging from the way I ride, like a rocket shooting in various directions and I don't really ride like a girl or how a girl should be riding, I should be able to attempt that soon. *secretly happy

Celebrated "Balloon Sculptor's" birthday over at Boat Quay's Mind's Cafe. It was a surprise party not exactly well planned. We lit up the candles on the birthday cake like 3 times when his girlfriend first gave one of our buddies a missed call. And he thought we had forgotten about him. Hey buddy, to be very frank, I never could remember birthdays but I'll always be there whenever I'm needed. The place was fun but definitely not the perfect Saturday night choice of destination. The rest of the boys went on to have their regular beers and I adjourned to Velvet to meet up with Como, his friends and our wakeboard instructor who was later bugged the entire night to buy condoms from this girl who was having her hen's night, which really cracked me up until I was pissed that is. We were going from tables to tables selling each condom for S$20. Darn steep but that's where the fun is. Some regular from Velvet who calls himself the last bachelor in Singapore even bought us a bottle of Moet.

Over at Mind's Cafe, we played a couple of games but the best one is still the one they played during chalet in January this year. It's called Jurassic Jumble and it's a trading game. The objective is to get a hand of similar cards. When you do, you can grab a "bone" from the middle of the table and when someone has done so, the rest can get their bone. There will be ONE player without the bone and that's the loser. I can't believe that no one realise that I've taken the bone for like one whole minute until "Ballon Sculptor" played busy body and found out that I've actually gotten the bone.

Now now now... I've got to try to get back to sleep so that I won't be a zombie at work tomorrow.

No comments: