Monday, November 12, 2007

Micro Management

Have anyone of you ever been a victim of micro-management? Ever worked under a boss who's a victim of Stockholm's syndrome, totally in love with the man right on top of us? All I wanna do the entire morning is just to scream, "Get out of my face!". Please see that micromanagement does not solve problems but create bigger and potentially back firing ones. To the people who are bottom dwellers, this is just plain evil and disabling. I need to scream!

Feeling so lazy today, I didn't wanted to wait 5 mins to get the Daktacort and now, I'm itching to death. The queue in the pharmacy was crazy. Welcome to Raffles' Place. Th laziness extends itself to a dangerous level. Just received an email from Comedy Boss that I haven't been making enough phone calls. Now, not one but two micro managing bosses. All the more reluctant to turn up for Family Day this coming Saturday.


Got these today and took me quite a while to figure out who's the sender. Thanks. My Monday was really blue although there's nothing much anyone can do to help, it did take some stress off my mind for a while.

Feel like strangling some idiots today. Think the lack of sleep is getting to me... I should cool down and not do anything rash that I'd regret. Not murdering someone of course..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh..I feel your pain man...there are quite a number of bosses I want to kill ;)