Sunday, November 18, 2007

Men - O - Pause

I know I haven't been blogging like I used to, going on and on about everything and nothing. Recently, I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging because there's just so much going through my head and work, I'm on the verge of breaking down.

Things on the outside may seem ok and I'm still wakeboarding on the usual weekends except for this one. I took Friday off because I didn't feel like I was able to get myself to work. Physically and mentally, I was weak and exhausted. Sometimes I just wish for a shoulder to cry on but it's not fair to look for a shoulder when you only need a shoulder so I could make do with my trusty comforter. You wouldn't even believe that I was even less than active on Facebook.

The way some people handle things may put me off but I have to emphasize that I'm not unhappy with those people but some things could have been handled in a better way. But of course, in some specific situations, it is undoubtly the person. End of the day, I'm just glad that someone kinda stood up and believed in me and in the coming week, I only want to prove that I can do something to make this already amazing quarter into an unbelieveable one. Things can only be better...

If only life has a pause button...

No comments: