Monday, November 19, 2007

Not Just Running

If you're a little more observant, you would have noticed the new ad on your right. It's an ad on the Nike Charity Run. There's no date or physical run but you've got to have one of the Nike Sport Kit or visit the official site by clicking on the logo. If you do not have one of those kits, do not fret. Email giveback@nuffnang.com. They have 20 Nike plus sports kits to give away! Tell them how far your plan to run, in an innovative manner and we will send one on to you! For every 1KM run, Nike will donate $5 worth of products to underprivileged children through the make-a-wish foundation. I know it's a tad troublesome right? I would love to run but I don't think I'll run out there and buy a kit. I also doubt I'd come up with something creative enough to win the kit but hey, if you really want this, I think they genuine have these stuffs to give it away, so do go for it! Oh but please check if your shoes are one of those Nike+ shoes with the little hole for the sensor, otherwise, you'll find yourself buying new Nike shoes, new kit and new iPod nano. Gotta check my running shoes...

But my zero point two cents to Nike, maybe do a real tie up to sell the 3 items at unbelievable good prices. Maybe I'll consider buying the shoes and Nano at the same time... Maybe should ask if Nuff-Nangers have any discounts... Hmmm... *scheming look across my Monday face.

This reminds me of the Sony Blu-Ray disc. You need to have the other products just so you can use the others. Headed for doom... Speaking of Sony, they have really been disappointing. I think I qualify as a Sony fan. I have a Vaio lappy, the T10 cammie, swears by Sony Ericsson phones but really, if you ask me now, I'd get an Apple lappy, a Canon cammie instead. The picture quality of the T10 have been disappointing. The only saving grace is that it has really quick shutter speed so you take is what you saw. Just the quality being compromised when lighting isn't in its best. The lappy... Sigh... Let's just say, it's awfully painful to be still paying for the installments.

If you really wise to help some poor souls without spending money nor leaving the house, here's a way for you to help. Play now...

No comments: