Thursday, December 20, 2007

Downtown

So exhausted from the downtown + Brooklyn hop on and hop off tour. I still have no one to help me take pictures and I'm going to repeat the downtown town again and this time, I'll be going uptown. But the uptown won't excite me as much now cuz I'm explored quite a few places. Thought I'd share some sights...

Most of these places I haven't been in there and explore them but will do so in the coming week.

M&M's World. How cool... Melts in your mouth...


This Toys'R'Us is so huge, they even have a ferris wheel in it!


You need a button?


General Post Office right opposite Madison Square Garden which is neither a square or garden...


Still haven't decided if I wanna check this out... Vertigo...


Yes, you've seen this in postcards, I know...

But have you seen this?

That is probably the only picture with me inside to prove that, I was really there. I didn't just buy the postcards!!! Then again, did I superimpose that? Go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you are enjoying yourself...Missing u!