Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lost and Overslept in New York

The estimated time of arrival to New York JFK was supposed to be around 9ish. By the time I left the customs, it was about 1am.

The plane had to stop over at Anchorage because some old man from China got either a stroke or heart attack. The wife was screaming and even when we were at Anchorage, the wife was still hesitant about getting down and you know, these people are possible illegal immigrants. The paremedics had to reassure her that her foot is already on US grounds so no to worry. Here a short clip on the commotion in the plane when the paramedics cam on board. Nothing juicy but well... (Due to my technical limitations, no video is up just yet... Stay tuned.)

Our friend waiting impatiently for me and was grumbling about how he has finished two magazines from back to back and I haven't arrive. Well, it's not my fault. Then again, I forgot his address and the customs had to go out and shout for him, I still owe him an "act-cute + apologetic" smile.

It's like 4pm New York time and I just woke up not too long ago. Going to get my butt of this chair and find my way around. Apparently, my plans to wander around the MET is useless. Will try wake up earlier tomorrow...

Now what shall I do... First, get a prepaid card, but where? I'm so lost!

No comments: