Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lousy Pick Up Line

An interesting anecdote I've like to share...

This happened to me 5 mins ago.

After sending Urban Legend Wifey midway back to her car, I headed back for office. I met this gweilo in the elevator.

GL: Nice shirt.
Me: Thanks.
GL: Nice legs.
Me: Make up your mind, shirt or legs. Haha.
GL: Haha... What are you doing this Christmas?
Me: I'm going for a holiday.
GL: Where to?
Me: New York.
GL: When?
Me: This weekend.
GL: Nice. Wanna do drinks before you leave?
Me: HUH? Don't think so, the rest of the week is very packed.
GL: How about a quick one after work today?
Me: Thanks but no thanks. Quickies aren't my preference.
GL: Haha alright. How about a nice dinner?
Me: Nope. Not interested, really.
GL: Married?
Me: Nope but still not interested. *Smile
GL: *shrug How about...
*Elevator reaches my floor on time.
Me: Nope, I'm here. See you, actually hope not. *Scrammed off.

I was laughing to myself ALOUD and wondering how stupid can he be? I know I was really bad but get the "no" on the first time dude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke..at least you got to give him an 'A' for persistence... ;)

- www.jason.sg

BlackCookie said...

A as in Absurd??

Anonymous said...

wahaha..yeah I guess...seems u are pretty affected by the pick up line..maybe he got it from the net eh?