Thursday, December 06, 2007

This Kiss - It's Criminal

I can still remember when I first saw Shrek, I thought he was kinda cute. I thought he was cute and definitely THE eligible bachelor. Even then, he's not my kind of guy and would never in my lifetime thought I'd ever go out with someone like him. At this point when you're reading this, you must be thinking that I'm going out with him. Haha, still no. Nothing has changed. What made me blog about this was due to a dream last night I don't know if that qualifies as a nightmare but I did cringe when I woke up this morning. Honestly, at his age, Shrek is considered rather cute.

The only part of the dream I could remember vividly was Shrek trying to put his face closer and closer to mine, so incredibly near that I could actually feel his breathing. Please be reminded that this was a dream! And he kissed me. Ewwww... I woke up, on the brink of tears and I shivered. I could feel every muscle in my body cringe to the point of spasm. Heaven forbid, I have never thought a kiss from him, EVER. I'm blaming it on the stress that I'm undergoing and the indirect stress that he's putting onto all of us. This is a "punishment" I shall never forget.

This was a really weird dream for me because I seldom see faces in my dream and when I do, the name and the person I thought this person was suppose to be, will never match up. For once, I knew that was Shrek and appearing right in front of me was this supposedly handsome face with the distinctive, signature long lashes. Really, this has scared the hell out of me. I shall pop a pill and go to bed and hopefully, I will not dream of anything tonight.

Well then again, maybe a sky full of colourful numeric balloons will be nice...

I hope I can see my Grandma in my dream tonight. I miss her terribly and I want to tell her how much my life is missing out without her by my side and there are just some people I wish she had the chance to see. I hope she's no longer in pain. I still can't believe she's gone for more than a year. I can still feel her warmth and the way her wrinkled skin feels between my palms... Will I see you tonight?

2 comments:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

What about from me? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Good words.