Monday, December 24, 2007

Woodbury Commons Part One

Never in my lifetime have I shopped the way I did in Woodbury Commons yesterday. It was freezing cold and we were in the middle of snow covered mountains but there wasn't a single minute that I felt cold. My andrenalin was pumping, blood was rushing and pocket was bleeding. I walked from shop to shop in the intermittent snow, undeterred, fighting the war that I mapped out early. "I must go to Kate Spade, Coach, Kenneth Cole, BCBG, UGGS..."

The throphies of victory came in paperbags of different colours and sizes and well of course, the stack of receipts that would scare the hell out of myself had I not been the culprit who committed the heinous crime.

And guess what, I will be returning to Woodbury on Boxing Day for revenge on the shops I missed out. That place is a shopping village designed to strip of every penny on you and make you wanna go back for more. On a more serious note, I hope I can stop and not buy so much this time. Although the sale this time would be unbelievable.

Try me...

No comments: