Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bundchen Fools

You can now get Gisele Bundchen's new line of flip flops from Tangs. Check out G2B Ipanema Gisele Bundchen or JFGI (*wink Fatshark Guru). They are pretty neat and I do intend to get a pair for myself, besides, it's not too expensive. The shoes have for a cause and apparently, it is to protect the water of Xingu River. But check this out, the sandals are made of plastic and PVC. When I was in NYC with Dodo, he asked me if fur was bad. Well, being the animal lover, I said yes because I have seen absolutely cruel videos on how the animals are killed for their fur and being the owner of some chinchillas, I think it's just "zek ark" to kill these little cuties. But Dodo in NYC's theory is that PVC stays on longer to pollute the world which is essentially very very true. So is PVC or fur worse?

Things at work hasn't been the most fantastic although I must say, I can't complain. Had an excellent fourth quarter in 2007 but am finding it so hard to put myself back on track running at the same speed I did then. Nevertheless, I will fight on for visions and dreams that I will not let go. I have never liked micro-management and I know as much as he can, Comedy Boss takes a relatively laissez-faire attitude when it comes to managing us which is perfect for me because I love to do things on my own time and as long as I'm doing my job, I don't expect complaints. However, that is not the reaction I get from other colleagues and really, people do bite the hand that feeds them. Right now, I'm just lackadaisical when it comes to office politics and yes, it's pure politics. *roar "yeah say whatever you want..."

I'm broke... Can Monday get here faster?

No comments: