Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oddly Spaced Out

The only thing I've been hearing the entire morning is Heath Ledger's death. He's about my age and left a 2 year old daughter. Cause of death likely to be drug overdose and it was claimed to be sleeping pills. According to Elitist, he used to date Heath Ledger's third cousin. Weirdly, I think I do believe him.

Met my Chinese teacher from secondary school yesterday evening on the train as I was heading home. I would usually ignore people who are vaguely familiar but she was different. I remembered after my first O'level Chinese paper, I did an average B3 so she encouraged me to take it again at the end of the year because she believed I could easily get an A. I felt that for once, someone saw some potential in me. I was really grateful although I didn't do any better the second time round because I was too focused on the other papers. I filled her in on whoever is married and practically all of them and "Balloon Sculptor" would be getting married soon as well. Then I cold see her hesitate so I told her if she's wondering if I'm married, I'm not. She laughed and said I'm still as candid as before and subsequently invited me to her place during Chinese New Year. The invitation is open to all my ex-schoolmates in secondary school so please guys, help me a little here with the organisation. It's on the 3rd day of CNY and it's at Simei. Anytime between 11.30am to 5pm would be good. Let's have some fun like we used to.

This week's been pretty pack. I guess subconsciously I'm trying to pack it up to occupying some time but I never used to have to do that. I was always happy to just go home and space out. Life is just so odd.

No comments: