Saturday, January 19, 2008

Zoning Potato

All dressed up to go back to the office. To me, weekends are sacred and I will avoid donating my weekends to work as much as I can. Considering that I'm comm based, this is a costly belief but I stood by it because I still want to retain my life/lifestyle. Subconsciously, I consciously turned on the telly and according to the guide, Hustle will be on BBC Entertainment at 4.20pm. I thought, well, I'd love to watch this if I haven't seen this episode yet but maybe I shouldn't rot at home but continue my plans to head to the office. Then I saw Juge John Deed up at 7pm followed by Lead Balloon, The Office, Extras, The Graham Norton Show and Hotel Babylon. I knew very well that I'm gonna stay put and be a couch potato. The only thing lacking is chips... *7-Eleven hollers

Back with a bagful of chompers... Watching an episode of Hustle I've seen. Bugger! Mickey is such an amazing grifter and he's so cute...

Staring at the rainbow in Taiwan via the news channel reminds me that life still goes on and it's a blessing if we can see the rainbow even if it is short lived. If we can wake up everyday and see the rainbow, life would be so amazing.

Let's walk to Ikea...

Yeah Como finished his reservist!!!

No comments: