Sunday, January 20, 2008

紧紧的依靠爱情的美好

A few big jumps today but a couple of things to remind myself and to practice in my mind before I ride next week.

- Abandon all fear
- Forget about choppy waters
- Handle should be kept low
- Hips to handle
- Handle still after jumps
- Edge out slowly
- Let the hips to guide the direction of the board and not the other way around
- Don't jerk whenever I cross the wake or when I edge out
- Stand tall and release built up tension vertically
- Dig in heels when building rope tension

Stagnation reflects comfort zone and to improve, I have got to move out of this comfort zone and not feel the fear. More air!

"Power Ranger Daddy" thought I was weird cuz I wasn't smiling and maybe I should just enjoy riding the waves and not think so much about the nitty gritties of the ride.

I've never seen 康康 as a singer more than the comedian he is. But this song with 林宥嘉 is just so impressive. Pasted the lyrics for easy access and it says alot. So do enjoy your Sunday!



你眼睛会笑弯成一道桥
终点却是我永远 到不了
感觉你来到是风的呼啸
思念像苦药竟如此难熬
每分每秒
我找不到我到不了
你所谓的将来的美好
我什么都不要
知不知道若你懂我这一秒
我想看到我在寻找
那所谓的爱情的美好
我紧紧的依靠
紧谨守牢不敢漏掉
一丝一毫愿你看到
愿你看到

Announcement to the relevant parties:
Barrister-in-making is back in Singapore and we should organise a dinner to get together soon. Our Oscar In-house Counsel, please report in.

No comments: