Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy Bee

Whether the weekend's been one that you were missing me or one that I was totally forgotten, I hope you had a great one. I did and it was a fulfilling weekend I haven't had in a long time. Before I forget, I know my last posts haven't been the most pleasant or happiest but it was how I felt then and corresponding to my mood stated on Facebook, please do not call or sms asking me what happened and why this why that because had I wanted to share the explicit details with everyone, I would have done so here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed and I know you guys out there care for me but I really do not need more pressure and stress from the "interrogation" that you probably have unknowingly conducted on me.

My weekend started with a midnight show on Friday night and you've guessed it, I caught P.S. I Love You. It's the sort of movie that you'd want to watch it with someone special but when that option is not available, friends who enjoy the movie equally would more than suffice. I loved it. I didn't cry like Lizzie did but trust her, it's a tear-jerker.

Wakeboarding on Saturday completed the perfect weekend picture except for a really bad fall. After the session, I slipped into the drain of dirty crude oil and suffered some mild bruises. The very moment when I fell, I was thinking, "my wakeboard whacked the floor... sob sob" until I saw blood and my phone was covered in sand and black oil, I limped my way to the washing bay so I can wash off the blood and determine how badly injured I was. My ankles are mildly sprained and scratches were mainly on my left foot close to the ankle. Oh well, not like anyone would care... I'm all fine now except for an irritating tingling pain every now and then. After the wakeboarding session, we adjourned to my place to teach "Alcoholic Empress Dowager" how to play mahjong. She even managed to win some of our money at the end of the day with my Dad's kaypoh help. The wine kept her awake. So awake that she could actually help the "Romantic Art Director" do his toilet paper project after everything.

Sunday started relatively early considering the amount of sleep I had. A late lunch started with Lampung Prince and A&E Quack and then we proceeded to our monthly meetup. Pictures can be found on Facebook and the forum itself. The actual fun started after dinner. We tried to grab some dinner at Crab Shack when they told us that they ran out of everything. Dinner was secondary but the company was fun. Instead of heading home, we accompanied Yakult-face Silver to Marina to test out his car. We ended up driving around avoiding buses and police patrol. We got lost and were reunited several times that night. It wasn't planned, hence no walkies. We ended up near the pier and took some delicious pictures. The lighting wasn't perfect but the fun we had was great for a Sunday evening. Looking at Acupunch contorting his body into the weirdest position just for good photographs. And because some of the pictures required really long exposures of about 30seconds, everyone would let out a big sigh whenever a scooter or a bus passes us by.

The beginning of this week is already beginning to suck and I hate it... Pah!

No comments: