Thursday, February 28, 2008

From The Baby of Fat Club

You guys must be thinking if I've gone dead or either that, my hands were chopped off. My blog's been irregular and erratic. It's a combination of events that actually prevents me from being able to put my heart and soul out to write a proper blog for anyone to read. My body's been retaliating with stress related signs like outbreak on my not so porcelain like face, my IBS is coming back to haunt me and my skin seems to itch me to hell every night when I sleep. There hasn't been a single night in the last week or so that I could sleep throughout the few hours. I'll dozed off for a few hours then I'll wake up to scratch myself till I bleed then force myself to sleep so that I can actually wake up for work the very next day. Work, bills, parents and the list goes on but nothing could be worse that a mind that couldn't stop itself from running and thinking. Friends from all over the place started to call me and made sure that I was safe. I could hear the "xin teng" in Gor Gor's voice when he called me and although his irritating brother was saying stupid things, I knew he cared but I really couldn't find the energy to bring myself out for another limau ais. Let me return this favour next week and I shall save enough energy during one of the days to join you guys. I miss being in the company of Fat Club although they take a piss of me everytime they see me. Nonetheless, I know they genuinely care for me like a baby sister that they never had. Friendship like these are priceless and now I can understand how "brotherhood" affect all you guys out there. Only in times of need, you know who are your real buddies. I know I don't usually talk about my personal stuffs but you people know I just need some jokes to loosen and cheer me up and the exact recipe would be replicated almost every night I'm with you guys. All I can ever muster myself to say is a "thank you" and I hope you people can feel that this is right from the bottom of me meaning every part of it. Maybe I should muster enough courage to not bring pain upon myself anymore so that I don't worry you people but I'm fine... For now... I am... I think... Maybe... *sob

Good night.

No comments: