Friday, February 29, 2008

Oblivion = Sheer Bliss?

Is oblivion sheer bliss or stupidity? Will we actually prefer to be oblivious or would we actually want to be in the know? I always maintained that being oblivion is a good thing but then again, this is absolutely not self-praising myself but I'm too smart sometimes for my own good to stay oblivious to some things. I can pretend but like what A&E Quack says, whenever I lie, I'll have a "bling" alerting people of my disability. I know it's contradicting but I'd rather know everything. I'm such a confused tramp. Food for thought?

On my way to catching up on all the movies I've missed, I'll probably be watching Fools' Gold tonight if nothing goes wrong. I'm getting a life back, yippee!

Now I'm just looking forward to our potluck this Saturday and our Malacca drive during the weekend of the coming public holiday. I'm been told to announce that this shall not be a fast and furious ride but absolutely carbon clearing. Make up your mind people! Breakfast at Yong Peng and other meals in Malacca itself, we're so gonna be stuffed to the brim. Yum yum chickee rice balls... Ooohhh... *rubbing hand together and stares afar in anticipation.

Breathes some stale but imagining fresh air... "I'm back!"

No comments: