Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gor Gor vs V-Day

Sent to me by my gor gor who adores me more than a real brother would and here's his idea of Valentines' Day.

I'm blessed.

Name's been changed to protect the innocent BFG.

Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:34 PM:
so I guess V-day wasn't what you plan or envisioned to be. V-day... The romantics swear by it, the realistics thinks its a scam thought out by florists. Call me a skeptic but after going through 37 V-days already.....its just another 1 of those days....highly over-rated...IMO! So you thought friends would be more reliable..or so you thought!!!
Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:42 PM:
Friends only stick with you cos they are in transition of hooking up with their respective future partners. So if most of your close friends are attached in a relationship.... dun expect company on V-day. Yes, we all want to be with our love ones....so what exactly is friendship? The more I look at it...the more it reminds me of the Transit lounge at the airport..
Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:43 PM:
once your desired plane landed.... next moment you're on cloud 9.
Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:52 PM:
hence I never did like V-day.... its a day to segregate friends in groups of 2. A annual reminder to those whom have not found their ideal partners....that its high time they should. V-day.... a celebration of love or a annual pain in the butt?
Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:45 PM:
But....some of us are still waiting at the transit lounge leh......ahhh screw it, might as well mingle with those left behind in the lounge. And this ppl then become your friends until such time....
Gor Gor sent 2/15/2008 7:55 PM:
1 things for sure.....no matter what, my baby sis will always be my baby!!! Chow...gotta bounce!!


I know you will find someone to sayang you...

Meanwhile, you can continue to sayang me until I find the person who would walk down my life with me and I will sayang you no matter whether you have found the person of your dreams/life or not.

No comments: