Sunday, February 17, 2008

Movie Week?

2 consecutive "low hei" dinners with 2 different car clubs proved to be very tiring yet entertaining. Managed to catch up with people I haven't met for a while and the laughs were largely therapeutic. I've got several comments on my weight and mostly positive. Whilst I'm happy to hear such "joyous news", I'm wondering where have all the food gone to since I've been eating a hell lot more. There isn't a single day throughout the entire Chinese New Year period that I have felt the slightest bit of hunger. there's gotta be a worm somewhere... Come to think of it, there was a few days I had lost my appetite... Maybe...

The drive up to Kluang was quite fun, filled with endless laughters but on the way back, everyone went quiet because the are all fast asleep. The food was less than satisfactory but I must say it was great fun.

I haven't been watching movies so becoming very swakoo, who would be a kind soul and bring me out?

No comments: