Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spacing Out

Almost got myself into trouble. Not major but I almost forgot about my "adoption plans" with Urban Legend Wifey when I arranged for a dinner meeting this evening. Thankfully, that guy has to go home to his wife, we had to reschedule the meeting to next week. Urban Legend Wifey and myself are planning to adopt lonely souls, not necessarily single. So if you need an outlet from all the sweetness that gives you the worst toothache of the century, you'll know who to call. So far, the entire group consists of 3 of us with one major dropout and you know who you are. His Facebook message actually reads, Fatshark Guru is in love and misses the love of his life. "I'm happy for you buddy... Be nice! Girls can get a little grumpy at times but all can be easily solved with a little kiss and a generous dose of hugs. Snuggles..."

This day in 2009, I'll probably be attending Adelady's wedding where ever it may be. The glow on her face today was the envy of the whole office. Can't believe that tomorrow is her last day with us. Over the last 10 months, we have had our days of sulky faces but all in all, it's nice to have someone in the office who's closer to your age and you can just talk about the most girly stuffs ever.

Life is never fair but as long as I'm getting a fair deal, I'm not complaining. However, today is one of those days that you start to think if it's due to your skin colour if not anything else that you're not treated on par with everyone else.

*stares blankly into space...

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

I need! I need!!

*big fat watery puppy eyes*

*stare back*