Tuesday, March 04, 2008

But You Still Have All Of Me

To see the light at the end of the tunnel, we must first walk through the tunnel. At least that's what I think.

Venting my anger on my clients may not seem like the best way out but there was one who asked for it and I just blasted him over the phone. He was nice enough to hear me scream and shout and finally asked, "you ok now? still PMS-ing?" I know you'll read this... Thanks!

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears


I miss those days when I could just run away to Grandma and go hide behind the house and cry my lungs out whenever I'm down and out.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along


Now that she's no longer around, I can only learn to fight the wars myself. I have to be brave and have the courage to walk through the thunderstorm. Running away is not an option. I will see the light... I know I will.


These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


Meiren Biaojie, life may seem more difficult. Hurdles stumble us. But we will ride up against the wakes and eventually we'll be feeling the wind in our hair under the sunny skies. I love you and it pains me to see you suffering. I don't know how I could help but I know, there is no problem in this world that we can't solve. We have always been Grandma's strong and independent girls. Ironically, these are personalities that makes us lonely and cold. But also do remember, these are characteristics that help us brave through whatever we had to overcome and whatever that's in our way. No matter what happens, I'm always your A-Min Biaomei and I will always be there for you. It's simple to say blood is thicker than water but I can actually feel the same blood flowing through us. I'm just a phonecall away if you need me.

I can't wait to feel how happiness really feels like... I can only hope that I will eventually get to the end of this tunnel.

你眼睛会笑弯成一道桥
终点却是我永远 到不了
感觉你来到是风的呼啸
思念像苦药竟如此难熬
每分每秒
我找不到我到不了
你所谓的将来的美好
我什么都不要
知不知道若你懂我这一秒
我想看到我在寻找
那所谓的爱情的美好
我紧紧的依靠
紧谨守牢不敢漏掉
一丝一毫愿你看到


But you still have
All of me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我的天空
为何挂满湿的泪
我的天空
为何总灰的脸
飘流在世界的另一边
任寂寞侵犯
一遍一遍
天空
划著长长的思念

你的天空
可有悬著想的云
你的天空
可会有冷的月
放逐在世界的另一边
任寂寞占据
一夜一夜
天空
藏著深深的思念

我们天空
何时才能成一片
我们天空
何时能相连
等待在世界的各一边
任寂寞嬉笑
一年一年
天空
叠著层层的思念

但愿天空
不再挂满湿的泪
但愿天空
不再涂上灰的脸

Anonymous said...

As I said, this is the only client that you can scream at! haha