Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feel The Rain On Your Skin

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning


It was so darn tough to get myself to sleep last night. After all the brain washing from the gossips, I've made it a point not to absorb any of those and to clear my mind. So I sat there thinking about life in general and what made people do some things. I guess we're all creatures and victims of circumstances. But there are just some people who would do things that ignite the fumes. But have we ever asked ourselves that what is it that is so darn important about this particular person or persons that would suffice to upset us? So I prayed...

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten


Woke up this morning feeling really lethargic but right after I stepped into the office, even though was expecting the pending departure of one of my colleagues, I was on a super high. I was on my usual dose of caffeine but wasn't excessive. Those of you who knows me probably knows that I don't take coffee so there weren't any valid reason to explain the hyper-ness. I felt so light. Somehow, I felt that I didn't had to worry. Very unlike me, a full-time worry-ward.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

No comments: