Saturday, March 15, 2008

Party Animals

New ad will be up tomorrow so please be kind and support my advertisers. Last night was a crazy night out with the bunch of boys. A&E Quack brought a bunch of his doctor friends and the usual party animals. First stop was Lunar @ Clarke Quay. Initially, the discomfort of going into a red plush Cantopop club lingers through out every limb until we finally got more decent music and with the right amount of alcohol, we were soon dancing and singing along to music that ranged from trance to house to retro and of course Cantopop. Everyone was trying to get A&E Quack down so everything from Flaming Lamborghinis to Waterfalls were served. He was almost totally knocked out when we left Lunar for Dragonfly @ St James.

The moment we got into St James, we lost A&E Quack and Urban Legend Wifey was so worried, I actually saw tears. The boys went several rounds to look for him but came back empty handed. After a couple of hours later, one of Milk's friend actually told us that A&E Quack left and told him earlier. We almost strangled Milk's friend.

We left St James for Kallang McDonald's for breakfast in 2 separate cars. Instinctively, I pick Cabdriver's car over Butcher's. At Fort Road exit, Butcher was stopped and eventually, got brought back to Ubi for drunk driving. He will be charged at the end of this month and I hope he'll be fine. Cabdriver lived up to his name and drive the girls back and by the time I went to bed, I actually saw daylight. When I removed my contact lenses, I was doing some mental calculations and was sure that I had them on for around 24 hours. It's been really long since I last partied so hard but I must say, it was fun and I really enjoyed it.

No comments: