Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Night

If you are still wondering why I've gone quiet and posted a song, that's because I'm down with an evil flu bug and all I've been doing is to walk around with my iPod, repeating that song, Angel. Before I left for New York in December last year, I took a flu jab and since then, I've been down with an obviously different strain of flu at least thrice. Either I have a really weak constitution or travelling doesn't do my body much good.

I feel that I've got so much to say but I'm just too tired to type anything so cut me some slack and I shall be back very soon before you know it with some good stuffs. Stay tuned and watch this space.

Before I go catch my 40.. er maybe 80 winks, these couple of days since I got back had been great for me to catch up with friends and people important to me. It's funny how I see life quite differently now... Not that different but significant enough to stir some emotions in me. Fill you guys in soon.

No comments: