Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hope & Health

The last time I shaved bald (my head that is) was... Well, eons ago.

I was thinking this is a good cause to lose my hair for but the logical side of me quickly took over. Given the nature of my job, my bosses will go ballistic if I turn up bald one day even if my clients and candidates are acceptable to the idea of me losing my hair for charity. If you are able to do it, I do urge you to participate and sacrifice your crowning glory for these kids. Check out their website.

Time to keep fit! Put on those running shoes and join me for the Shape Run. Giving me some good reason to hit the gym once again and train up for the coming run. Pray hard that my ACL, lateral meniscus and collateral ligament don't act up. Ice... Ice... Ice...

Menstrual cramps used to be foreign to me. I used to think my friends are crazy to be taking really strong painkillers for pain that I've never experienced before. Recently, I've been contemplating going on the Pill. Yes yes, I can imagine those faces reading this. Birth Control?! It is but I'd rather call it hormone regulating pills just because they are. My main concern is if it will have a more permanent effects which is usually not reported or elaborated by the pharmaceutical companies. As long as it doesn't affect my ability to have kids in the long run, I think it's a win-win situation since it leads to better skin condition after taking it for some time. Any voices for or against taking the Pill?

No comments: