Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Life Is An Experiment

Some people just have N.F.I that they think too highly of themselves! *huff

Soon I may have to make a decision that might affect my life for the next couple of years so I'm taking every single step very cautiously and being the "kiasee" me, I'm not quite prepared to put myself in a high risk position. Remember I mentioned contentment sometime ago? I think I'm more contented than ambitious but most people see me as a fighter, an ambitious surviver. On another hand, there have been times I know I can do much more and I want to do that much more. I suppose the first step to everything is to know what I really want.

When I clicked on my Fortune Cookie app in Facebook, it read "life is an experiment". Don't we all tend to hold back too much and refuse to move forward but does that mean that we're in comfort zone. What is comfort? Do we only move onto the next ship when we have reached a stage whereby the pull factor is too strong to resist, given that there's no push factor. If so, the world should have alot lesser movements than what I'm experiencing on a day in day out basis. During the last sermon, I was told that babies are born with only 2 types of fears - fear of being dropped and fear of loud noises. So where do we pick up this inertia from? Our peers from the more liberal countries, don't they just pluck themselves up easily and move on to a possibly better place? Am I ready?

Spent the entire late afternoon smashing carrots only to find out that it doesn't relieve pain from a sore little mouth. All I could do was pray and now I truly understand how some people can wish that they could take away that pain from their young ones by offering to bear the pain if they are able to. It is painful but I guess it's part of growing up and I guess it's the part & parcel process of learning the various types of pains in life in order to survive greater hurt.

Just like everything else in life, we have to learn to recover no matter how painful the wound can get. When the wounds get repeatedly torn open, we get used to the pain but eventually, the wounds will still heal themselves (provided you're not diabetic). At the end of the day, you will just get a scar. Whether the scar is pleasant or not, we will just have to alter our perception. Can one be emotionally diabetic?

你的天空
可有悬著想的云
你的天空
可会有冷的月
放逐在世界的另一边
任寂寞占据
一夜一夜
天空
藏著深深的思念

No comments: