Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Home Is a House Except It's Filled With Love

Been spending these few days sorting out myself. Too many variables leading to too much confusions. Prayers lead to tears and tears are never meant to see daylight. Life's directions seem to be the easier option here. Longing for the patience and the strength made much easier by having a beautiful image but tears seem to blur the vision and the source of light just gets darker as the struggle continues.

By this point in time, Fatshark Guru must be hoping to strangle me for sounding too cryptic yet again.

This blog is an outlet for a sad and tired soul not longing for understanding. To be heard is a luxury. The "one happiness" seems like yet another impossibility.

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry




Call it mystery or anything
Oh just as long as you call me
I sent the message on did you get it when I left it
Said well this catastrophic event
It wasn't meant to mean no harm
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry (Trying not to ask why)
This love is a mystery
Mr. Curious...

Come back to me
I'm a Mr waiting on and never patient can't you see
That I'm the same the way you left me
In a hurry to spell check me
And I'm underlined already in envy green
And pencil red

Love is blinding when your timing's never right
But who am I to beg for difference
Finding love in a distant instant
But I don't mind


Take this hand and heal the pain. Bring the soul out of darkness for when the end of the tunnel is nowhere to be seen. The light at the end dims and that's where the tired soul can lean.

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry


The only time in life when the illusion it creates tells you that life is going to be just great... The house without the fence. A home.

No comments: