Saturday, April 12, 2008

Living Emo Will

Should I not be able to make it back, let's just say that I'm extremely glad to have people who cares for me. Whoever left me that message for me to come back in one piece, I don't know who you are and if you know how to get me apart from my blog, do send me a message. Pray for me... But if anything should happen to me, my Dad gets everything I own, though nothing much. My organs are to be donated.

If I don't make it back alive, the bar fridge in my room will go to A&E Quack. To be able to see you guys before I leave makes me feel that this world is still such a wonderful place with friends.

If I make it back, I know I'll be a much better person. This trip will start my South East Asian exploration tour. By end of this year, I should have already brought myself to Cambodia as well. If I make it back...

All I want is my Manuka Honey...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the heart.

Anonymous said...

"Waiting for someone who kisses my forehead, who calls me beautiful instead of hot, who calls me back when i hang up on him, who stays awake just to watch me sleep."

You want to be called "hot" and yet to be politically correct, to want to be called "beautiful".

Sounds like a true woman to me!

Ivan said...

you not allowed to NOT return