Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Up Up And Away

This must have been the 2000th time that I'm changing my mind between the Mini Cooper S and the Golf GTi. Along the way, I've been swayed by the luxurious 1 series. When the logical side of me took over, that phase was quickly out. The cost of it is not justified by the engine, the heart of the car. The GTi with the DSG gearbox is extremely tempting. After getting past the emotional stage of the GTi being a thirsty car, I had to run into "300" during the last BMWsg meetup. He gave up his monstrous Murano for the cute little thing and convinced me to put the R56 Mini up to JCW stage one, the cost is minimal. Now, that moved me. Given the handling and the look of the Mini which everyone seemed to agree unanimously that it suited my image, I think I'm gonna blast my big cheque of this little monster. The JCW tuned version would boost 196bhp, wouldn't that tempt you?

Went for foot reflexology with my parents today. I was almost dying in pain and my think-skinned parents said they didn't feel a thing. I think my skin's just too delicate. I'd think twice before going for another one of these sessions again. Looking back, I was so mean when I thought those Taiwanese artistes were putting up a show when part of the punishments for the games were foot reflexology. Trust me, it hurts and if you ask me, could be compared to childbirth. And yes, I can say this cuz I've never given birth before. (Teehee...)

My skin's been terrible these couple of days. Zits are erupting and the rest of the face is just lacklustre. The rest of the week is going to be filled up with eyebrow trimming, facial and rushing home early to "mask" it all up. by end of this week, I should emerge to have better skin. Above all these rescue work, I've got to have sufficient sleep. Lines are appearing and acne's sneaking its way in. And all I need is just another extra hour or so of sleep every single day. thou shalt be more disciplined.

I can't force myself to walk out of the door but I can do what pleases me. Even if it means this brings extreme pain, the smiles and hope this brings is beyond what anyone can comprehend on my behalf. Maybe I'm stupid... I'm dying to be proven wrong.

No comments: