Thursday, May 08, 2008

Where Art Thou, My Iron Man...

DGJ is the latest recorded victim of my cryptic blog entries. I suppose I don't blog to inform the rest of the world that I just had my lunch or had a verbal fight with the last cabbie. This blog is pretty much my mental and emotional outlet. I may not sound coherent cuz it is not in my character to write totally organised article and to review it 2000 times. It's almost instant what I am thinking of at this particular point in time, I'll type it right down. But luckily for you readers, my brains aren't that disorganised so I still have a recognisable trail of thoughts.

A couple of questions for all you men out there...

Would you date a woman who can't have a conversation with you?

Would you marry a woman who can't have a conversation with you?

Ironman tonight with Silver & wife, Acupunch & wife, A&E Quack & date AND ME! Fill you guys in on the gory details tomorrow.

No comments: