Monday, June 30, 2008

Kokoro VS The Bank Account - Round 1 FIGHT!

Said to take it slow and I'm dying from the wait. Before I do anything rash, let me put this in words that I'm going to make far more money than what my Kokoro needs to be dressed up before I do dress it up. So the fashion statements got to just patiently wait for that glorious days. Right now, the coilovers will come first. It's looking like it's on stilts and this will not be tolerated, let alone the body rolls... Wooot!

After speaking tot the rep from APR, I felt confident enough to go the dark side but that will take place in a couple more months to go. The exhaust will have to go with the rear valence and at the same time, without moving up to Stage 2, it's pointless. Meanwhile, it might be good to go up to Stage 1 first and try it out. And if you're having a headache and these things don't quite make sense to you, it's normal. You won't wanna know unless you're got a large enough bank account to play with. I don't... So... Thou shalt be good and give my still "campus" UOB account a rest. As the Chinese saying go, to rest is to prepare one for the longer journey that lies ahead.

No comments: