Monday, June 30, 2008

Solitary Is A Luxury

It's been almost a week of disappearing act from me yet again. I wanted to say I've done alot of thinking but truth is, I haven't. Good news being, I have concluded the general direction I wanna head so I'm slowly working towards it. I woke up this morning, feeling absolutely fantastic. I was driving from work and felt life is so wonderful, with or without anyone. Of course, having someone who can be there for you is a bonus but without them, life is still as good and it will go on. It boils down to our perspective and what we think of life in general. Once that is sorted, life is ready to embark on a fresh journey.

One variable and one time. Life is great and my new variant is going to take me to greater heights. This will be a tough journey but I believe it's going to be absolutely fulfilling. What is needed from me is a hell load of dedication and commitment and I'll telling you, I'm ready to go!!!

People come and go. People who appreciate me for who I am will stay for what they want out of me. There is no point for me to long and hang for what is not mine and will not be mine. Not wanting to sound narcissistic, I am not unwanted nor unattractive. I may have wrong people around me all the time but if I work to move North, I will get there some day. Meanwhile, all I want to do is to concentrate on my new journey.

If you see the value in me and what a wonderful person I am, we will get there one day. Meanwhile, I'm just happy being me and I will just be me. Single and happy.

2 comments:

polarbear said...

seems like you have moved 1 step ahead of me...at least perspective wise...

BlackCookie said...

it's always good to step out and see the big picture... don't we all want to be happy but what makes us happy? you've got to appreciate yourself before someone else learn to appreciate you.

i feel so much lighter...

by the way, you are?