Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Malaysian Immigration

This story is taken from Asia One.

Travellers See Red Over White Cards

For myself, I experienced the messed up first hand but in a much smaller scale and thankfully, I wasn't stuck behind some massive jam. The Malaysian government had decided at their whim that they want to collect the white cards at immigration after abolishing the rule in January. I had to fill up the white form at Pengerang jetty and gave away my favourite cheapo pen to a group of unfortunate souls who didn't even have a pen to fill up the forms.

Thou shalt not go into too sensitive discussion and given my personality, I'm more than tempted to spill it all out. Then again, I'm not like a start blogger and I don't desire an insane amount of visits. I haven't even gotten a single cheque from Nuffnang and that shows you peeps out there aren't giving my advertisers sufficient support. Haha!

For once, I could fly to everywhere I want and shop till I drop, well almost. But with my little black monster getting delivered soon, I will have to manage my finances more sensibly and travels will have to wait.

Today's just a crap day... My worst day in my job ever... Can it get any worse?

No comments: