Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Granite Grey Graphite Grey Overcast Grey



This is almost a done deal. I've decided to go for these Prodrive GC014i in 18". The 19" will kill me in terms of rubber changing as Michelin's PS2 aren't quite known to have a long lifespan. When I visited Leong Seng last week, I was adamant on getting the Volk but when I saw the Prodrive's, considering it weighs almost like the Volk, I was tempted. In the end, it was just a tossup within the Prodrives, namely GC07C, GC10E and the GC014i. The GC014i just have the right well crafted spokes, I was immediately sold although the only BBK that would fit in time to come, would only be the Alcons. I shall give Leong Seng another call to make sure that they still have it.

Taking of delivery will tentatively take place coming Sunday or Monday and anyhoo, I'd most likely have to take Monday off.

Skeeter Mom will be flying off to Germany to visit Fatshark Guru and they will be doing major "killings" in France and Switzerland. My shopping list and Euros are in the good hands of Skeeter Mom and fingers crossed, she will be back with either my Miu Miu Coffer or some LVs. Surprisingly, the Miu Mius would be the more pricey buys but I have no qualms. Totally sold to the idea of a casual classic and besides, suits me to a T.

Shoes and bags totally kill us women in very polarised ways. Men will never understand, rarely... Probably Fatshark Guru does. Then again... During lunch with Skeeter Mom today led to another little purchase of a pair of stiletto pumps and in anticipation of waiting for Pilotsnoopy to end his meeting, shopping in town is inevitable. I might just be able to ward off the temptations but if I'm allowed to run into some well-detailed heeled sandals, I'd melt in a heartbeat and before long, the credit card will leave my wallet for 30 seconds though it's daily regular ritual of stripping the bank account dry.

In the all of nothing game that I'm playing in almost every aspect of my life, I've been hit really bad yesterday. Like what Babooshka Mom said, aren't we all too familiar. It just so happened that it was big numbers we were talking about and it's the entire's quarter's pipeline all turned to ashes after a few phonecalls. And I have zero control over anything. Weekend and late night firefighting have all gone back to naught and I'm back on the finishing line, except that it reads, "Start" all over again. What a bugger! My Milltek exhaust is waiting for me... Pah! Good thing about being in our line, it's never all over.

Big girls don't cry. Breathe...

Prayers give me faith, faith gives me hope and hope gives me pictures of brighter tomorrow. We have once painted these but it seems blurrer and blurrer as the day passes. It could be my eyes failing. I can only hope that my bridge of faith doesn't fail because I've been keeping you in my prayers. With all the strength that I have remaining, there is only so much one can do. I've exhausted my means (if they even existed to begin with) and I am exhausted. I'm turning into a complete nutter! Maybe I've always been one but just totally unaware of.

Am I rambling again? Don't you all love it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, I think its the APs that will fit, if barely, not Alcons.

And given that you have both masuline and feminine personality traits, not only do you have the urge for heels, but also wheels... its double ouch for the wallet/purse handbag, which in anycase is going to be an LV or miu miu or something with at least 4 digits, decimal places notwithstanding.

Great thing is your job also gives you the opportunity to achieve what you want. The future is a great place to be, when you know where you're going.

p/s never bite the hand that feeds you, nor bitch about the hand that taught you to fish. You'll climb far in life, and you'll learn to appreciate this statement.