Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Messy Missy

All messed up.

I know what I should do and I want to do it. Maybe through baby steps I will. But right now, I'm afraid of giving anything to anyone, anymore. Guess it's mild hypercondria I need to get out of.

As much as I know what shouldn't be doing some things, I'm sitting here, sobbing and not wanting to care anymore. But knowing the rational side of me will sit in real soon to end this hiatus, I'm aware of the repercussions this temporary insanity is going to bring and I'm not prepared to live my life with it and accordingly.



If I want to be the good girl that I think I am but am I sending out wrong messages, then I shall endeavor to do the little things to keep myself in track. A constant conscious reminder to self...

Taken off my cousin's blog and her hopes for me... That left me in tears on how much I long to just have you in my arms and nothing else...

Love once left me cold and gray
I had almost reached heaven
Just to feel it slip away
But life's too short to waste away
Being scared to take chances
Or so I've heard wise men say

I wanna be loved
Faithful and true
I wanna be loved
Ten million lifetimes with you
I wanna be loved
And after all I've been through
I'll let my heart take it's chances, just to be loved by you

I wanna feel there's a reason for living again
I want us to fly far away
And I want my heart to sing the words only you can understand
So put your hand in mine, say a prayer tonight
So that we may find love

No comments: