Friday, July 04, 2008

Flusters - One At A Time

One thing at a time. I must learn to manage my fidgety moments more efficiently. Heart attacks a looming. Palms are sweaty, feet are cold, head is spinning. Constantly reminding myself, money is secondary. Building of an empire is awaiting. Help!

How can someone tell you that they like you but they have a totally separate life that they are leading? Isn't being together for 2 individuals the coming together of 2 wholesome beings and forming a much better entity complementing one another? Apart from being 2 great wholesome independent individuals, nothing else actually comes close of creating togetherness. How would anyone think it is ok? I for one, will not allow myself to get used to it and will not even think that this is an acceptable situation. Nothing anyone say is ever going to change my mind. I wavered once and once is all I am allowing. I am a highly favoured individual and I should know that fact very well. Sinking into a point of no return is totally unacceptable.


We don't talk the way we used to talk
It's hurtin' so deep
I've got my pride, I will not cry
But it's makin' me weak

I'm not your superwoman
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everything's okay
Boy, I am only human
This girl needs more than occasional
Hugs as a token of love from you to me, baby

No comments: