Friday, August 15, 2008

The End Of The End



本以为这完整了爱的定义
那就乖乖的守护着你


Since law school, I have slowly understood procrastination is the thief of time but time and again, I push things to a later date. I was supposed to post this days ago but I needed to sort out my own thoughts before I can announce them. However I wasn't able to come to a mental closure until I remembered my blog, my outlet. This blog has it's miraculous healing effect on me and so the process begins...



我要快乐我要能睡的安稳
有些人不抱了才温暖
离开了才不恨我早应该割舍


Was told maybe lines should be clearly drawn. Instead of drawing lines, I got snapped out of my daze which I should have done so very long ago. Believing in what may seem like the integrity of a person and hope that God will have the best for me and be fair to the amount of love in the output system, I stood there in what I believe to be a rather strong stance. Strong winds blew, water flooded the area and emotions gushed, I remained unmoved. Never felt any stronger in my life, my refusal to waver eventually caused much pain.

Throughout the months, I have forbidden myself to shed a single drop of tear because I know everything will be fine or rather, I was told so and I believed in the person who told me so. I suppose it is not wrong, everything is indeed fine. Just that the level of expectations fell far below the satisfactory mark. What happened to great expectations? Great expectations has led to bruised heart, sore love and swollen eyes. I have finally allowed myself to cry. The sea carried it's therapeutic effect and I threw it all back to the sea. What is yours will be yours and the opposite holds equivalent weight.

If it's a broken part, replace it
But, if it's a broken arm then brace it
If it's a broken heart then face it

And hold your own
Know your name
And go your own way
Hold your own
Know your own name
And go your own way

And everything will be fine
Everything will be fine


Everything is over and I've packed it all up. Not looking back is a step forward to set myself to keep walking be it for the better or for worse. Even at this point in time, I still believe the time we spent were genuine and there weren't lies. Time just wasn't right and we were not meant to be. I should find my life ahead of me and I know I will get there. The car ride to no where after Christmas lunch has become a piece of the memory that will remain beautiful and kept in bona fide. I have never once asked, "why would you want to hurt me?" but right now, the question lingers. A question I'll never have an answer to.



幾多愛歌給我唱 還是勉強
台前如何發亮 難及給最愛在耳邊
低聲溫柔地唱











人质在这一刻得到释放
相爱的纯粹落得如此下场
你满意吗我们都别说谎
















其實心裡最大理想 跟他歸家為他唱

No comments: