Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seeking Refuge

Back with a vengence...

Over the past weeks, I've been typing so much but published none of them. My life is undergoing another rollercoaster ride. I no longer have any courage to face the pain. For the first time, I found my face soaked in tears. Thankfully, I'm no longer doubting if I'm stuck in a bunch of lies. I'm threading my next step with my current step and by ensuring this one is stable, I have the confidence to walk down the very next.


The past weeks have been anything but peaceful. Although I should be resting my soul, things have been more turbulent than ever. I'm not complaining because I've been smiling more than ever. It's not exactly the best time to talk about things as they are changing before I could put my finger on to vaguely have a good sense of things.


Believing that tomorrow will be better, I push on...




For the benefit of those who don't understand, this song reminds me of my Grandma. And whenever things don't work out, I would always run back to the refuge she used to provide me. Now that she's gone, I could only stare at her face and hope life is good for her.

Here it is:

When I was younger, I was Grandma's favourite
She'll always leave the best for me
She'll bring me around and watch others

She kept telling me to study hard
So when I grow up, I would be better than Dad
At that time, nothing gets into my ears
What was Grandma actually talking about?

When I was older, I slowly understood her words
I'll always pout this in my heart
As things change, some are still as unforgettable
As time passes, I'll still think of you all the time

Grandma, where are you now?
I'm calling you, can you hear me?
Can you see my dedication and my success?
Can you hear me holler for you?

Grandma, how are you?
Are you well taken care of?
Hoping that the younger generations could also feel your love
And be your grandchild forever

Calling you... Ah Ma...

No comments: