Monday, September 15, 2008

Have A Break...

3 months of sitting around is coming to an end very soon. It is not going to be easy to get rid of the lazy bone that grew slowly but surely on me over the past weeks. These free time has given me some space to catch up on sleep and explore what life has to offer. Due to budget constraints, my plans for long travels are shelved yet again. That gave me the opportunity to really rest my mind. A bonus that came with these extra hours was a new relationship I've gotten myself into and I've been spending more time than I could ever imagine myself to spend with another person and in the process nurturing what I've been trying very hard, using all my might, to protect and to treasure. Like a new seedling, I just watered and sheltered it from the harsh weather.

Very soon, I will have to go back to a faster paced lifestyle and be worried about the most practical yet coldest of all things, money. The root of all evils, the medium for a better life, the reason to push me forward and upwards. To get into the right mindset and not be lost in the process is a constant reminder I have for myself in order to not get stuck in the maze and forget about the more precious things in life. Dad once said that if there are any problems that money can solve, it is not a real problem.

Setting my priorities right would be a challenge but a must. To forget about what is true happiness is not an option. To seek to put happiness to a greater level is what I have to clear the clouds to see. Staying focused would only set the vision clearer.

This WILL be a good start...

No comments: