Thursday, September 11, 2008

WALL.E and OUR Environment

Shows with underlying meanings never fail to attract me. My first movie date with was Shadow Hell Rider (whom from today onwards shalt be called Wall.E to catch WALL.E. I like it that they take a piss at the US Congress and sends environmental messages to kids. Kinda reminds me of Captain Planet.

When I was visiting the Museum of Natural History in New York, there was this piece of statistic that shocked me. Singapore, by per capita, has the highest level of waste. Which means, we're the most environmentally unfriendly people who dumps everything. Let's just not take everything for granted and try to reuse whatever we can. On the same note, can I urge each and everyone of you, to take ONE less plastic bag whenever possible? Just one less plastic bag every now and then, you'd be amazed by how much you are doing to help Mother Earth.

Check this out!

Although I think Wednesdays as the BYOB day is silly because it wouldn't take off in a place like Singapore, I believe individually, we can definitely make a difference. Help me help yourself to help the world.

Thank you.

No comments: