Friday, October 03, 2008

5...4...3...2...1... BOOM!

Counting the number of days before I get back to the rat race, it is starting to get a little scary. Just imagine someone gave you 3 months to not do anything and just as you are getting comfortable, things have to revert to how it was like or even more more hectic than previously. During these 3 months, situations changed and comfort level has increased tremendously. The inertia to get back is finding it easy to easy to keep me where I am. But to achieve the lifestyle I want, the last I can or want to do is to sit back.

Just when you think life is going to be better, like a bad relationship, some things or people have to haunt you. So much for wanting to part on good terms, Sod's Law has never failed to work its magic. I've offcially sunken to my lowest point and felt that the world has come right down on me without warning. Thinking about some things makes you sick. Thinking about how you thought very well of certain people makes you even sicker. I can't blame others for being naive myself. To learn things the hard way is unavoidable. The bumps and bruises are part and parcel. To learn to love and hold again is a challenge.

I just want to put all the crap behind me and move on...

No comments: