Thursday, October 30, 2008

KPE - Love & Hate It

After getting the warning for speeding in the newly opened KPE, I'm extra careful and I know exactly where the cameras are but mostly importantly, I just switch to cruise control and move on when my car decides when to step up and slow down. The letter clearly stated that I could be fined some X amount and gotten like 4 demerit points. Ouch!

By the way, I was going at 85km/h which is below the speed limit for the other expressways. No excuses because I know that the limit is at 70km/h but my grumble is that it's so easy with modern cars to go beyond 70km/h without really stepping on it. The speed limit is ridiculous.

I usually take it on my back from work because it requires little brain cells because no one would be overtaking as that would potentially earn you a ticket. On the way towars CBD, I've never quite taken during morning peak hours. Let me know if you have done so and how's the condition like before I decide to be suicidal and try on a new route.

2 comments:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

The fun part for me here in Hobart is the fact that I've two drivers licences to play with.

One from home and the other, local.

Never really have to bother too much about points. =)

Ivan said...

i love the KPE...

wind down windows and cruise and just keep wasting packets of chicken rice... see who goes deaf first.. keke